What is the NEXT® Big Thing in Banking?
NEXT®, is a self-service experience that delivers more transaction options to clients and more support to associates than any other self-service technology.
It is deployed at Capitol Credit Union in Austin, T
X to help them achieve an advanced branch strategy that will include, micro branches and universal associates equipped with tablets to provide better service.
What Does NEXT® Do?
- Handles low-value transactions (Deposit Cash, Cash Withdrawal, Make Change, Deposit Checks, Cash Checks to the Penny, Print Cashier’s Checks, Transfer Funds, Pay Loans & Credit Cards, Bill Breakdown, Print/Email Receipts, View Account Activity, Request Help)
- Integrates with the core and expands the usability of your cash recycler
- Allows associates to focus on advisory conversations
- Offers a bio authentication option for clients
- Enables a smooth transition from self-service, assisted-service, or full-service during the same transaction
- Enhances associate productivity
A client can come into the branch, log into their account and begin a transaction, mid-transaction they realize they want to do something more, an associate can easily switch the in-progress transaction to their tablet and continue the conversation in a private space. And so much more…
What are the Results?
Within the first 30 days of launching this solution at one branch with only 6% of membership enrolled…
- NEXT® handled 20% of the total member transactions
- 75% of one associate’s time spent on transactions was shifted to NEXT™
- Associates can now focus on advisory conversations instead of low-value transactions
- Reduced the need for part-time scheduling adjustments to accommodate busier days in the branch
We fully expect these numbers will increase over time as more members enroll, and the word gets out.
How Do I Get the NEXT™ Big Thing in Banking?
NEXT® is currently integrated with the Symitar Episys platform but we work with cores every day. Let’s talk about how we can integrate with your core.