- 1 year of experience hand-coding Front End Web Development
- Experience in HTML and CSS3. Experience in graphic design
- Commercial project experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of psychological effects of color/graphics on consumer experience in using web applications
- Knowledge of data communication in web browser based application, i.e. data posting parameters, XML data and JSON objects
- In-depth knowledge on application interface design such as function, aesthetics, user experience
- Experience adhering to the latest trends and best practices for intuitive content display
All experience may be gained concurrently and experience may be gained through coursework. An open book homework skills test will be administered if the candidate is selected for interview.
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or related field or the foreign academic equivalent plus 1 year of experience in Web GUI design and development, which may be gained through coursework. Alternatively, CFM will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science plus 1 year of experience in user psychology and/or graphic design.
Job location: Tempe, AZ
To apply send resume to CFM. 6950 West Morelos Place, Suite 1, Chandler, AZ 85226, Ref#: 2623693. No calls, emails, or fax.
This position is eligible for our Employee Referral Program.