Software Support Specialist
CFM is seeking a Level 1 Software Support Specialist for our Arizona office. This person is responsible for providing a high level of customer service while performing installation and customer issue troubleshooting and resolution. This position will also be involved with the QA process and assist with QA activities.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide technical expertise in the implementation, administration, maintenance, analysis, and testing of custom software applications and solutions.
- Become proficient in all ticketing and resource management tools.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and experience to troubleshoot enterprise based solutions and database structures, such as SQL.
- Work closely and effectively with all teammates to exceed performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- May develop technical and user instructions and documentation and provide training on new or changed applications for all employees.
- Continue personal development and education to remain informed of current industry development and technologies.
- Understanding of multiple footprints and deployment models.
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency with all hardware the custom solutions interface with, including but not limited to Cash Dispensers, Cash Recyclers, Coin Dispensers
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of understanding as to how the end users, in banks and credit unions utilize the custom solutions to optimize their hardware, and gain efficiencies
- Competently complete support requests from end users and partners
- Continually learn and evolve with the specific industry (Financial Institutions)
- Assist with the creation and updating of end user documentation
- Maintain the highest levels of service for end users, partners and teammates
To be considered, please complete the form and upload your resume below.